Cider-with-Rosie-Ottilie-spaghetti-6 Cider-with-Rosie-Ottilie-spaghetti-3

O T T I L I E   V S .   P A S T A .

Mealtimes in our house now look a little something like this. About 80% of the food ends up down the hatch, but the other 20% is smeared, flung, dropped, squished, and generally deposited far and wide around my kitchen.

Ottilie’s latest trick is to lean over the side of her highchair, and feed handfuls of her dinner to Teddy and Elsie. She thinks it’s hilarious and the best game ever…and they agree!

Cider-with-Rosie-Ottilie-spaghetti-2 Cider-with-Rosie-Ottilie-spaghetti-5 Cider-with-Rosie-Ottilie-spaghetti-4 Cider-with-Rosie-Ottilie-spaghetti Cider-with-Rosie-Ottilie-spaghetti-7

p.s. ^^ This baby girl? Carb queen. Give her a bowl of lasagne or a tray of spaghetti and she’ll demolish the lot. She’s absolutely my child…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • The Style Box

    Oh she’s just so squishy & adorable! I think she looks a bit like my little one here too! x

  • Katie Moody

    Ottilie is the absolute cutest! And good to see she’s got her priorities straight already – carbs forever! x

  • Michelle | Daisybutter

    Oh she is just a dream, Rosie! And yasss to carb appreciation!

  • Immy May

    Oh she is just the sweetest. Such a lovely collection of snaps too! S’aaaaaaaaaall about the carbs >:) Immy x

  • Aleksandra // bunniesaremagic

    She is such a cheeky girl :)

  • Jess

    She is absolutely adorable – and completely agree with her tactics, always sharing food with the pups! Jess x

  • Elizabeth Rebecca

    She is getting so big Rosie! She’s so lovely!

Read from the beginning >