Photo by the wonderful Freya, from Nishaantishu. It’s doubled my longing to visit Canada again.
1. Nighttime rain. Listening to it patter whilst falling asleep is the best.
2. Porridge with rhubarb and ginger compote, and fresh peach slices.
3. Walking with Ted, and watching him bound up to his dog-friends. So cute :)
4. Noodles with teriyaki chicken, carrots and mangetout. In fact, just noodles in general. The other day, Jason and I were trying to remember what on earth we used to eat before my Asian food kick began?!
5. Seeing Ted love his cuddly sheep toy. It’s his favourite favourite thing, and he carries it around with its little tail in his mouth. The cuteness is unbearable, I tell you! ;)
6. Pinterest! I always have a little love affair with Pinterest as the seasons change, and now is no exception. In fact, I’ve had to ban myself from going on there during the workday, or else I find myself losing hours at a time to that cyber blackhole…
7. Reading ‘Atlantic Pacific‘. Pure Carrie Bradshaw-esque escapism.
8. Reading ‘A History of English Food’, by Clarissa Dickson Wright. History AND food combined? It’s the most perfect book ever!
9. Making DIY plans. In the next month or so I’m planning to do a blitz on both the guest bedroom and our bedroom. I might buy some overalls, just to get into the spirit of things ;)
10. And lastly, watching the Great British Bake Off of course! I’m rooting for Ruby. She seemed so anxious this week, and I so want her to do well!
Tell me, what’s made *you* happy this week? :)