1. watching the most beautiful clouds roll over our house yesterday afternoon.
2. spending yesterday with my friend and her little girl. we visited the ponies, and had a pub lunch :) it was the most delightful way to spend an afternoon.
3. also, helping my friend’s littl’un take some photos using my camera made me super happy. she looked so darn cute pottering about with it around her neck :)
4. wearing my new pyjama trousers. they’re the comfiest things in the world and why oh why do i ever bother to squeeze myself into jeans?!
5. tucking a little love note under jason’s pillow before i left to stay at grace’s on wednesday night.
6. finally managing to achieve the yoga crane position! it’s taken many hours of practise, i can tell you. why yes, i do have too much time on my hands! ;)
7. wearing flipflops in the house. they’ve allowed me to kid myself it’s not been raining all week!
8. buying posh oranges when doing an online food shop, and having them arrive in their own little paper bag. it’s the little things that please me the most, you know?
9. having a cuddle with grace’s cocker spaniel daisy on wednesday evening. she’s the softest, soppiest dog, and likes to snuffle in close to your neck.
10. fish finger sandwiches. we think they rock.
these pinterest fails made me laugh! we’ve all been there ;)
will you go and see the great gatsby? i really didn’t enjoy the book all that much, but love baz luhrman’s work so think i’d like to give the film a go. also, here’s leo di caprio raising a glass in titanic, 16 years ago. crazy hey?
how wonderful does this peppermint hot chocolate sound? still not over my thing for hot choc, even though it’s spring. it’s ridiculously cold at the moment though, so hot chocolate-drinking is completely legitimate!
best thing i’ve found on the internet to date. a complete encyclopedia of honey boo boo terminology. brilliant.
in love with these bowls from urban outfitters.
olivia palermo is endlessly perfect.
did you watch the first episode of hannibal last week? jase and i though it was good, but i’m nervous it’ll get too scary for me ;)
what do you think of disney’s choice to give their ‘brave’ heroine a makeover?