image credit: found via pinterest, original source unknown. if you happen to know the original source of this image or own rights to it, please do let me know and i’ll credit/remove as appropriate :)
1. seeing a deer in the woods! i was so excited, i got goosebumps all over. anyone else get totally overexcited when they come across wildlife whilst out walking? i just wish teddy hadn’t gone charging through the undergrowth towards it and scared it away, because it was so peaceful to stand there watching it moseying about. made my day!
2. baking banana bread with overripe bananas. using up ingredients before they go off makes me feel so ‘make do and mend’! ;)
3. watching old episodes of the inbetweeners. i’d forgotten how hilarious it is!
5. going out walking with jason and ted in the evenings, when jase gets home from work. god bless these long summer evenings.
6. finally finding a recipe for porridge that i actually like! i’ve tried to like porridge for such a long time, and adding frozen berries to it has finally won me over.
7. wearing mint green nail varnish. maybelline ‘mint for life’ is my current favourite, but i’ve got my eye on essie ‘first timer’!
8. managing to make a gif on photoshop with only minimal help from jason! it’s always a proud moment for me when i accomplish something new on photoshop without having to call on my own personal tech support! ;)
9. going to see the great gatsby with my mum and sister at the beginning of the week! i loved the film (baz luhrman is one of my favourite directors) but am still not a fan of the story itself. i just don’t ever find myself caring about the characters. anyone else feel the same?
10. meeting lovely people whilst out walking with ted. having a dog has made me come out of my shell and be more confident meeting and talking to new people, and i’m glad of that :)
tell me, what’s made you happy this week? :)
p.s. anyone else doing an ‘it’s only four days until payday’ happy dance? i most definitely am! it’s been a long old month ;)