11. i once drove the whole way round the m25, because i turned the wrong way when joining the motorway and couldn’t turn back round. three and a half hours and one hysterical phone call to my mum later, i was home…
12. as a child i hated peas and prawns with a vengeance, but would eat them willingly when they were in chinese special fried rice. i had my priorities straight even back then ;)
13. i’ve got a really good memory for words and languages. i’d really like to learn a really unusual language like urdu or cantonese, just for the fun of it!
14. i don’t really like watching films all that much. my concentration span just isn’t long enough!
15. i had such an obsession with eating pickled cucumbers last summer that my tummy started burning every time i ate one. i had a three a day habit, and eventually jason had to put them out of my reach in the kitchen to stop me from eating them!
16. ducks are my favourite animal.
17. my mum and i could not be more different! we once did a ‘are you an introvert or an extrovert?’ test online, and on a scale of 1-20 (1 being total introvert and 20 being complete extrovert) i scored 2 and she scored 19! :)
18. i’m number dyslexic, but only found out that was an actual ‘thing’ about a month ago! it explains a lot ;)
19. i learnt how to french plait when i was about 12, whilst watching the princess diaries. anne hathaway had her hair in a thick braid, and i thought ‘i can do that’…and i just did it!
20. my left thumb is really loose in the socket. it makes gripping things with that hand really difficult, and it means i’ve had some very near misses when chopping ingredients in the kitchen!