1. going out for dinner with jase last night :) we’ve not been out for dinner in so long, and who could say no to greasy american food?! yum!
2. drinking a lager shandy. it tasted like the end of summer!
3. having a jar of my favourite pickled cucumbers in the house again…so yummy! i had to stop buying them for a while because i gave myself permanent tummy ache from eating too many, oops!
4. rain storms!
5. looking at pictures of cute baby animals on the internet. hours of happy procrastination ;)
6. feeling super organised when applying for my parking permit at uni, because for once i actually had all the required paperwork! honestly, it’s such a palaver!
7. dressing for the chillier weather. i am so so enjoying wearing jumpers and cardigans!
8. having a clean car! i know i wrote about it yesterday, but i can’t even explain how nice it is to not feel disgusted by my little automobile!
9. giving my nails a break from the relentless routine of nail varnish and remover! they’re feeling stronger and looker whiter again, hurray!
10. looking forward to bringing home a new member of the family tomorrow…:D
- i know this photo of mine and jason’s matching outfits isn’t technically a snapshot of wednesday, but i wanted to include it because it really made me smile! we felt super nerdy, finding ourselves wearing identical clothes! before you know it we’ll be one of those couples who finish each other’s sentences, and when it comes to telling an anecdote one of us will say to the other ‘you tell it darling! you tell it better than me.’ ;)
- guess what? i finally got my car valeted! i admit, it was pretty vile before and has needed cleaning for so long. rumour has it that its last clean was over a year ago, but i’m afraid i can’t confirm that ;) hooray for squeaky clean tyres and a car that smells of lavender and polish, instead of mould!
- i went into university yesterday for the first time this term. it was only to apply for a parking permit, but stepping back onto campus for the first time since june made third year seem all too real. to be honest, i’m completely and utterly dreading it- it feels like looking down the barrel of a gun. has anyone got any ‘my third year was better than i expected’ stories to ease my mind, please and thank you? :)
- on wednesday i was listening to: erato, watching: old episodes of two fat ladies (old school!), eating: leftover cheesy mash and cabbage, looking forward to: my pretty new nail polishes arriving in the post, and saturday. so excited for saturday! :D