1. watching jason lovingly caring for our new plants this week, and seeing him happily pottering around each evening with his watering can.
2. man v. food episodes on record. i know it’s trash telly and it’s quite disgusting, but it’s also my guilty pleasure and i love it!
3. sunshine, sunshine, and more sunshine.
4. finally being able to wear the shorts that i bought in april, and have been in my wardrobe with tags on ever since!
5. alfie falling in the pond on tuesday morning. soggy, filthy, spiky-furred cat.
6. fresh cherries and nectarines from the farmer’s market. i totally gave myself tummy ache from too much fruit on at least two days this week, but it was totally worth it.
7. my mama, because she knows me better than i know myself.
8. the beautiful flowers that jason treated me with at the weekend.
9. rediscovering red lipstick.
10. drinking proper tea from a teapot with my ma yesterday evening. how does it taste so much better than normal tea?