1. A week of beautiful Autumnal weather! Crisp air and bright sunshine, what could be better?
2. ‘Ottilie what does the dog say?’…’WOOF’. (Cutest thing E V E R !)
3. The bag of caramelised nuts that Jason’s Aunt made him as a birthday gift the weekend before, that I’ve been slowly demolishing ever since. I think my body is made of at least 50% cashews and sugar at this point…
4. Getting 8 straight hours sleep on Tuesday night. I’m writing this down because a few months ago it felt like I would never get more than a couple of hours sleep at a time again, and so I want to remember and savour how great it is to have a baby who sleeps right through before we start thinking about adding to our family and returning to the sleeplessness once more!
5. Tania’s cabin music Spotify playlist. The best!
6. Online browsing for interiors inspiration for our new house. I’m so excited to get crack on with the redecorating and styling!
7. The bottle of Kiehl’s Magic Elixir that Jason picked me up in London this week after I’d been complaining about my scalp and hair being so dry now that the weather’s turning cold. I’ve only used it a couple of times but it seems to have worked already!
8. Watching Ottilie eat broccoli with more gusto than any other food I’ve ever placed in front of her. She is OBSESSED. And I’m happy about it!
9. Toast. Butter. Marmite. Enough said.
10. Getting out to gym classes twice a week. The drive there and back feels like a bit of peaceful ‘me’ time, and the classes are bring back muscles in my body I forgot I ever had!