A few years back in the history of this blog, I used to do a little regular-ish series sharing my weekly meal plans. I always enjoyed putting together those posts (even if I do cringe looking back at them now, seeing how beige our diet used to be and how appalling my photos were!) and thought it might be fun to revisit the idea! So, below is a round up of the meals we’ll be eating over the course of the next week. I’ve linked to recipes, where I’ll be using them, and do let me know if you fancy seeing a recipe for the lentil chilli!
- Spinach + mushroom pasta bake (Made using the leftover soup from previous dinner as a sauce for the pasta!)
- Baked potatoes with lentil chilli
- Smoky black bean beet burgers (regular beef for Jason!), with paprika potato wedges + salad
- Teriyaki chicken (tofu, for me!) with rice noodles and bok choi
- Burrito bowls (leftover lentil chilli, lemon + cumin brown rice, lettuce, grated cheddar, + salsa)
- Roasted chicken (/black bean beet burger for me) with a roasted new potato, carrot, rosemary, and olive traybake
Tell me, what’s on your meal plan for this week?