Happy Friday, everyone! I’ve got a serious case of the TGIFs this week, and am *so* excited for the weekend ahead. Keeping all my fingers crossed that the beautiful weather we’ve been having the past few days lasts through Saturday and Sunday…
Here’s what’s made this week lovely one!
1. Watching Cooked, the new food documentary series on Netflix! It’s beautifully shot and totally fascinating.
2. Realising that up a winter moisturising routine has actually worked. My skin has never felt this great in cold weather!
3. A happy hour spent baking lemon drizzle cake, whilst listening to Ben Howard. It gave me such a lovely summer feeling, and the cake wasn’t half bad either…
4. Having plans to spend a whole day in London with friends tomorrow! I’ve been looking forward to it all week long!
5. A particularly delicious dinner of tahini and soy stir fried veggies with noodles. SO tasty!
6. Rewatching old episodes of the US Office. I’ve watched each one so many time over, but it never fails to make me laugh.
7. Seeing blossom everywhere! It’s so uplifting, isn’t it?
8. Taramasalata or hummus with pitta bread, by the truckload. I’m *obsessed*.
9. The bunch of beautiful white stocks currently making our whole living room smell like spring!
10. Waking up to sunshine! I feel as though I could’ve put this for every point, this week. Yesterday’s beautiful weather put me in the *best* mood! I’m so, SO ready for the last of the grey weather to disappear and for spring to arrive in full.
What’s made it to your happy list, this week?