1. Print your favourite photos from 2015.
One of the tasks highest on my to do list for early this year is to (finally!) print out some of our wedding photos, and get them framed!
2. Read more books.
I started reading a lot more at the start of 2015, but got lazy and let it slide as the year progressed. Time to dig out my old library card!
3. Learn how to cook a new type of cuisine.
I fell in love with Thai food whilst in Koh Samui this summer, and would love to learn how to make a really killer green vegetable curry at home!
4. Visit a city in your home country you’ve never been to before.
Bath is top of my list- everything I’ve ever seen of the city looks amazing!
5. Get some artwork framed, and *actually* hang it on the walls. (Don’t just leave them leaning on the window ledges…;)
6. Redecorate a room in your house, or your bedroom if you’re living at home.
Our front bedroom has been a plain, boring space for so long now, and it’s high time we spruced the place up! I’ve got grand plans of it in 2016!
7. Take up a new hobby.
This year Jason and I plan on buying some raised beds for the decking in our back garden, and giving veg growing a little go!
8. Do something adventurous this summer!
Last year I tried jet skiing and rock climbing. and it was so great doing something a little out of my comfort zone! I learned that jet skiing is my favourite mode of transport, but that rock climbing is *not* for me ;)
~ ~ ~
What/s on your to do list for 2016?
Pingback: Best Bloggers To Follow in 2016 | Oak Furniture Land Blog ()