I’ve made a conscious effort this week to embrace positive thinking- out with the bad, in with the good! I can’t even express how much difference it’s made to my state of mind. And also the week’s been great because I ate doughnuts for dinner one day, so you know. We’re spending most of Saturday this weekend at a ‘marriage preparation’ course at the church where we’re getting married, and I’m really interested to see what it’s like! I’ve heard fantastic things about the it from a few people now. I hope you have a corker of a weekend, too! Here’s a round up of all that’s made me most happy this week…
1. Going to a menu tasting at our wedding caterers with Jason yesterday. Best midweek lunch I’ve ever had…and we’ve chosen our menu! I’m so excited, I could burst!
2. Seeing so many trees covered in pink blossom.
3. It still being light at 5.30! British Summertime begins soon, right?
4. Playing around with the Steller Stories app. It’s such a fun new way of sharing photos, kind of Instagram meets blogs! I’m ‘ciderwithrosie’ if you’d like to follow along :)
5. Spotting a tiny deer in a clearing in the middle of the woods. A total ‘bambi in real life’ moment!
6. Putting together dream wish lists of all the workout clothes I’d like to buy from LuluLemon. If only it weren’t all quite so dear!
7. The bunches of daffodils Jason brought home for me on Tuesday evening, that turned out to be the most beautiful creamy yellow colour instead of the usual bright shade.
8. A day spent in a beautifully misty East London early on in the week. Photos coming at you early next…
9. Totally dorky, but doing crosswords! There’s something so therapeutic about them!
10. Peanut butter protein smoothies. SO tasty!
Happy Friday, everyone!