This week’s been oh so very busy! We’ve done work, cinema trips, dog walks, and work out classes. Trips to London on Wednesday and Friday. Life laundry. Wedding admin (kinda). Started shopping for a new dishwasher after ours broke again. Made so many plans for the rest of November, my head’s in danger of spinning off. It’s been fun, but I’m more than ready for it to be the weekend! I hope your week’s been a lovely one! Here’s what’s made mine happy…
1. The first frost! I can’t tell a lie, these icy mornings do make my heart sing.
2. Spotting two sheep in a field on the way into town yesterday morning, who each had a crow standing on their back.
3. Afternoon Pret-a-portea! Natasha, Kathryn and I went for afternoon tea at the Berkeley on Wednesday afternoon, and it was divine. The chocolate and vanilla macaron was the absolute bomb, and drinking tea and talking shop with those two inspiring ladies is never a bad way to spend an afternoon.
4. This stupidly cute and ridiculous photo of Teddy. Isn’t it the sweetest? That dog is a cartoon character, I swear!
5. Having my first gingerbread latte of the year! They do sort of make my teeth ache from all the sugar, but it’s worth it nonetheless.
6. Moments of reflection. I realised this week quite how many exciting things have come along this year, and how many wonderful people are in my life all thanks to this blog. I’m grateful for it all.
7. Going to bed with a hot water bottle each night. Especially when I get into bed to find Jason’s tucked one under the duvet on my side of the bed to get toasty without me realising!
8. Getting changed into comfy clothes approximately 3.2 seconds after walking through the front door after a long day in London. Can’t beat it!
9. Chicken kievs for dinner. Premade, from M&S, cooked right in the foil tray in which they came. **fist bump**
10. Rays of sunlight through the morning mist.
What’s made it onto your happy list, this week? :)