There’s been a little party going on on my Pinterest boards during September! Pinterest featured me as a ‘Pinner to follow’ earlier on in the month, so my little follower number zipped up at quite the rate! And since I’m kind of a giant Pinterest obsessive, it’s been pretty fun! Big thanks to the Pinterest team for making all the hours I spend pootling around on their site feel justified ;)
Here’s a little round up of all that’s caught my eye, and inspired my creativity during the past month!
1 :: misty river scenes.
2 :: braided chocolate bread.
3. lace detailing + the most beautiful green felt hat.
4. halloumi + beetroot burgers with chilli jam.
5. worn-in boots + a soft grey blanket.
6. low tide.
7. a beautifully ombréd bob.
8. nordic + natural christmas decor.
9. camembert baked with rosemary + almonds.
10. an eclectic seating area (plus a gallery wall to die for!)
11. harvesting from the vegetable patch.
12. the sweetest hug.
Credits for each pin can by found by clicking on the linked numbers above. Follow along with Cider with Rosie on Pinterest for more!