Has there been something in the air this week? Everyone I’ve spoken to has said that they’ve been feeling lethargic and drained all week long, and both Jason and I have been struggling to wake up to our alarms. God help us when the clocks go back! I’m sure it’s nothing that a relaxing weekend won’t sort right out…though since we’re working on a little filming project all day on Sunday, I’m not sure this one will be quite as relaxing as it could be! ;) There have been so many lovely things about this week too, of course (pizza, mainly), and guess what! They’re listed below! I hope you’ve had a lovely week, too :)
1. When the Spice Girls came on the radio when I was driving home from the station late last night. I sang along the whole way home, and it was glorious! ;)
2. A stash of new socks, and a new winter scarf. The anticipation of it getting cold enough to wear the scarf is killing me though! (it really is a beauty!)
3. Managing to hold a headstand for the first time in my whole life!
4. Homemade flatbreads with garlic butter + mozzarella. I pretty much ate an entire one to myself, and wasn’t sorry in the slightest.
5. An incredible seven course tasting menu dinner at Launceston Place on Thursday night. The roasted hare was my favourite, served with picked red cabbage and bacon + potato cream. Amazing!
6. Late night cab journeys through the city. And catching trains in the knick of time.
7. Cinnamon lattes.
8. The furious look on Teddy’s face when he spots pigeons in the garden. That dog really does *loathe* pigeons…
9. Browsing online for springer spaniel puppies. I’m hoping that if I find one cute enough, Jason will cave and let me get it…;)
10. Pizza. All the pizza. From Homeslice, and homemade. It’s my vice.
Three posts I’ve loved reading this week :: Freya’s photos + post about banana bread in Antigua || Joannna’s post about the 10 things she’s learnt so far in her career || + Lisette’s sweet ‘thankful Thursday’ list!
What’s on your happy list for this week? :)