Ahh, Saturday. It’s nearly here! I’m so excited for this weekend, and I’m not even sure why! We’ve not got anything major going on, just a few little odds and ends that I know will be fun. Like a BBQ at our friends’ new house on Sunday, and maybe a little sunbathing and reading out by the pond tomorrow afternoon. I’m hoping that I can sort out the Birkenstock double-strap tan lines that’ve formed on the tops of my feet this week (that really just make my feet look hideously grubby) and also maybe do something with regards to the state of this house too. I’ve been turning a blind eye to what a mess it is for about 10 days now, and enough is enough. Time to blitz that dust! ;) Now, here’s a little list what’s made me happy this week!…
1. Sitting out in the sunshine yesterday afternoon, whilst writing post copy & answering emails. (Also, the Vita Liberata dry oil sunscreen I’ve been using all week, which keeps my skin from burning AND helps it tan! Amazing!)
2. Teddy’s smug face upon finding a forgotten tennis ball over on the green on Wednesday evening. He brought it all the way home with him, and is *very* proud of his little discovery. (I prefer not to imagine how many dog’s mouths it’s been in, and how germy that thing must be…)
3. A walk + coffees with Mum yesterday morning.
4. Getting back to Pilates! I’d missed two weeks of classes because of work/events etc, and hadn’t realised how much I was missing the classes until my first one back this week. There’s nothing like it!
5. Ripe peaches. I thought the season had pretty much finished, but the batch I bought this week are better than ever! Made me so very happy!
6. Being able to slouch around in denim cut-offs and t-shirts all week long. Summer is the best!
7. Neom’s Harmonise candle. It smells SO amazing, even when it’s not lit. Definitely my favourite candle I’ve had in the house in a long time!
8. Listening to George Ezra’s ‘Budapest’, & Ben Howard’s ‘Keep your head up’. Such amazing summer songs!
9. Bunless cheese burgers + sweet potato fries for dinner. YUM.
10. Daydreaming about honeymoons, and where we might be flying off to in the world this time next year. It’s so exciting!
I so enjoyed reading through all of your post links in the comments last week, so let’s make it a regular thing! If you write a blog yourself, please do leave me a link in the comments to a favourite post of yours from the past week! I’d love to click through and have a read of it! :) Happy Friday everyone!