Image found via Pinterest, original source unknown. If you know the source of this image or own rights to it, please do get in touch and I’ll credit/remove as per your wishes :)
1.Watching the hedgerows near our house getting heavy with ripening blackberries. I’m planning on heading out to collect a pot or two any day now…
2. Breakfast dinner. Scrambled eggs on toast are the bomb.
3. I know I already mentioned it, but this street performer. I can’t get over how magic this little moment was.
4. Wearing new clothes for the first time.
5. Cracking open a new bottle of Starbucks gingerbread syrup! I can’t tell you how excited I am to start making gingerbread lattes again this autumn and winter!
6. Breakfasts of ripe peach and pink grapefruit.
7. Watching Ted attempt to escape going to bed on Tuesday evening! I got home late from London and so Jason had already put Teddy to bed once, but I woke him up coming in the front door. Ted had decided he was done with sleep and so refused to go back in the kitchen and just rolled onto his back to stop me moving him. I actually had to slide him, on his back, the full length of the hall to get him back into bed. That dog…
8. Fig and berry candles. SO good!
9. Watching the Great British Bake Off with Jase, and hearing him say things like ‘Take the custard off the heat, for goodness sake’! This from the man who hasn’t cooked in about two and a half years…;)
10. Old friends, and new friends. I’m feeling pretty lucky these days to have such wonderful people around me :)
What’s made *you* happy this week? :)