Here’s the low down on what’s caught my eye just lately…
1. A soft yellow print scarf. Wouldn’t it look so pretty all draped and bunched alongside a tweed jacket?
2. Roughly cut gold and amethyst earrings. I bought Jo a similar pair of uncut diamonds for her 21st last year, and have been hankering after a pair of my own ever since!
3. This tan trench coat.
4. Bohemian head scarves. Are they too summery to be worn in autumn though, do you think?
5. Wholewheat apple muffins. I made blueberry muffins the other day, and even though I cut down the sugar massively (370 grams down to 250!) they were still far too sweet for my taste. I think these ones from casa del Smitten Kitchen sound wonderful.
6. Chunky gold bracelets and navy nail varnish.
7. Caramel chocolate crinkle cookies. I could look at that strand of caramel aaaaaall day! ;)
8. A leaf, gold-leafed.