^ Image found via Pinterest, original source unknown. As always, if you know the original source of this image or own rights to it, please get in touch and I’ll credit/remove as appropriate.^
Do you know what happened yesterday? I think I *just* started to bored of summer…
It’s one of my worst habits, this ‘constantly getting bored of the season we’re in’ thing. I was browsing through my Pinterest boards and came across the photo above, and then next thing I knew I was dreaming about buying up an army of brightly coloured knitted hats to wear this winter, & taking Teddy out for walks on frosty grass, & roast dinners, & cinnamon scented candles, &…
Quick, someone talk to me about how splendid August will be to curb this ridiculousness right away!
I mustn’t wish away August just yet anyway, because Jason and I have our four year anniversary to look forward to! The last three years we’ve always splashed out on our anniversary gifts to one another, and kind of treated our anniversary as a a mini, mid-year Christmas. This year though, neither of us can think of a single thing we’d like other than to just spend the day together in London, being a bit dorky at the Tower of London and then eating ourselves silly at a nice restaurant in the evening. We must be growing up, or something…:)
Other stuff that happened yesterday?
- I listened to this song about a billion times.
- Ted needed a trip to the vet, and it cost an eye-watering 86 quid. Ouch. Why do vet bills always come in just under the excess limit on your pet insurance, hey?
- Sophie’s beautiful blog stole my heart.
- I checked the news every five minutes, because I’m obsessed with the Royal family. Anyone else?
- I ate the best goddamn egg mayo sandwich of my life.
- Then to burn it off, I did the Blogilates Arms on Fire workout, and my arms fell off.
How was your Wednesday? :)