1. jason. just everything about him, really. i’ve had a super loved up week :)
2. the scent of azalea flowers. they’re the ugliest flowers going, but they do smell incredible!
3. avocado toast. i know i’m late to the party (as ever!) but it really is delicious isn’t it?!
4. the smell of suntan lotion.
5. watching ted jump off the jetty into the lake. he found the biggest stick going, and spent ages leaping into the water to retrieve it. he’s such a waterbaby, and it’s the cutest thing :)
6. reading twilight. i’ve finally managed to get into it, and am glad i persevered. it’s complete rubbish, but summers are just made for reading rubbish aren’t they?!
7. dogshaming.com. it’s the funniest thing!
8. planning our first bbq this weekend. can you believe we’ve never bbqed at our house before, and we’ve been here two years?! ridiculous! i’m pretty excited!
9. watching the lilies come out on the pond outside our house. it always takes me by surprise how beautiful they are.
10. the lovely response to yesterday’s post :) made me so happy!