1. singing along to one direction in the car on the way home from university yesterday. i’d forgotten how much i love driving in the summer time, with music loud and windows down :)
2. uniqlo’s super stretchy jeans. they’re so comfortable, it’s like wearing pyjamas.
3. having fish finger pie for dinner. yup, you heard me right. fish.finger.pie. credit goes entirely to miss rachael for dreaming up this wonderful concoction.
4. blowing bubbles in the garden for teddy to chase. i spotted a pot of bubbles in the garden centre for a ‘T’ on it, and couldn’t help but buy them for ted! in a few years time i’m going to be one of those mothers, aren’t i?
5. wearing lurid pink nail varnish. the brighter and more vulgar the colour the better is my motto at the moment! and why on earth not, right? ;)
6. spring cleaning. our house has been sadly neglected over the past few weeks whilst jase and i have both been so busy working, and ted makes everything ten times dirtier than it really need be. i had a big tidy up and cleaned the house on tuesday afternoon, and now i feel like i can relax and breathe again. do you ever get that feeling, as though you can’t quite breathe easily when the house is a state?
7. cappuccino gelato. it tasted even better than it looked! i’ve got my eye on the honeycomb flavour for when we next visit the gelateria stand…
8. feeling the warmth of sunshine on my face.
9. kind words from kind folks on twitter yesterday :)
10. the sweet text from jason that was waiting for me on my phone when i got out of my exam yesterday, telling me how proud he is of me.