1. watching the most beautiful clouds roll over our house yesterday afternoon.
2. spending yesterday with my friend and her little girl. we visited the ponies, and had a pub lunch :) it was the most delightful way to spend an afternoon.
3. also, helping my friend’s littl’un take some photos using my camera made me super happy. she looked so darn cute pottering about with it around her neck :)
4. wearing my new pyjama trousers. they’re the comfiest things in the world and why oh why do i ever bother to squeeze myself into jeans?!
5. tucking a little love note under jason’s pillow before i left to stay at grace’s on wednesday night.
6. finally managing to achieve the yoga crane position! it’s taken many hours of practise, i can tell you. why yes, i do have too much time on my hands! ;)
7. wearing flipflops in the house. they’ve allowed me to kid myself it’s not been raining all week!
8. buying posh oranges when doing an online food shop, and having them arrive in their own little paper bag. it’s the little things that please me the most, you know?
9. having a cuddle with grace’s cocker spaniel daisy on wednesday evening. she’s the softest, soppiest dog, and likes to snuffle in close to your neck.
10. fish finger sandwiches. we think they rock.