1. doing crosswords in bed with jase. nerdy pastimes are still our thing ;)
2. halloumi. it just rocks, doesn’t it? oh and also, gnocchi. i’ve eaten a whole pack to myself over the past couple of days. carbs carbs carbs.
3. my new fig and berry candle. it smells delicious!
4. managing to find all the necessary paperwork i needed to renew my car tax disc with relative ease. anyone else play the ‘hunt down the v5 form’ game every six months?
5. ted’s super soft ears. he’s been extra cute this week :)
6. the ‘i don’t have to write any more essays’ feeling that still just keeps on washing over me. and yup, i’m still not done talking about having finished university! ;) also, being able to tell people i work from home has felt pretty great this week!
7. the smell of jason’s new deodorant. also, how weird is it when your partner changes their deo/aftershave after years and years of wearing the same one!?
8. going on dog walks with my sister. i can’t believe how grown up she is these days. hearing all about her school and classmates makes me feel old!
9. spring showers. the smell of rain is the best.
10. late night baking. banana cake at half past ten? why not!