1. fish and chips for dinner. we ran out of food about a week ago, and so last night had to resort to a trip to the fish and chip shop for dinner. but honestly? i’m not complaining! ;)
2. spending the day at work with jase on tuesday. it’s lovely to see what he gets up to all day, you know? :)
3. watching two geese check out the pond yesterday! they didn’t stay for long, but i’ve got my fingers crossed they move in for the summer :) imagine how sweet it would be to watch little goslings pottering around our pond!?
4. game of thrones being back on the telly. it’s just so brilliant, isn’t it?
5. reaching the halfway point of my dissertation! i’m not sure whether to feel relieved by how much i’ve got done, or terrified knowing i’ve got to write the same amount all over again!
6. lemsip. it’s made my cold all but disappear before it could really take hold, and i’m pretty grateful for that!
7. watching teddy chase feathers in the garden. i shook a feather pillow outside a week or so ago, and the loose feathers have been entertaining ted ever since!
8. brightly coloured, stripy tee shirts from gap. wearing them has made me feel happy and summery, even when the weather’s been grey.
9. sleeping in late in the morning. by late, i mean 8am, but that still counts as a lie-in right?!
10. jason and teddy. the always make me happy, but this week i’ve felt extra in love with my little family :)