1. being able to sit outside every day this week, finishing up the last of my university work in the sunshine :) the garden is ted’s favourite place ever, so i’ve been able to get so much work done whilst he amuses himself playing with the mud/fountain/leaves!
2. seeing the fallen blossom dancing about in the wind outside our house.
3. knowing that after this week i will never, ever have to use the mhra referencing system again in my whole life!
4. fresh summer salads: last night’s was gammon, cucumber and pea shoots, with lovely chewy tiger bread to mop up left over vinaigrette :)
5. opening up all the windows, and feeling a fresh breeze blow through the house.
6. sitting with my feet in the lake the other morning, whilst teddy swam round and round and attempted to catch a duck. it was blissful.
7. kind of getting to grips with blowdrying my hair properly, instead of just a no-effort rough dry like i always used to do. does this mean i’m turning into a grown up?! ;)
8. playing throw and catch with jason and ted in the garden last night. it was fun, until jason’s competitive side took over and he started throwing the tennis ball at me, instead of to me. what is it with boys..?! :)
9.watching the ‘great bear stakeout’ last night! did you know the alaskan grizzly bears like to sit and watch the sunrise and sunset? how beautiful is that?!
10. making smoothies for breakfast. frozen berries, banana, natural yoghurt and honey is my favourite at the moment :)