- my daffodils finally gave up the ghost, but i didn’t mind too much since these lisianthus were ready to take their place.
- we did some silly living room ‘ice skating’, whilst watching figure skating on the telly. i pranced about, and it wound teddy up so much he ended up dangling off my scarf!
- i spent the afternoon rehearsing, and jason spent the afternoon not doing chores and watching the grand prix instead. rehearsing on a sunday could be a complete chore, but thankfully i’m working with the loveliest bunch and so it’s just a few straight hours of laughter :)
- i ate two breakfasts, because that’s what sunday mornings are for.
- we had leftover for lasagne for dinner. why is lasagne so much better on the second day?
- i discovered rachel’s gorgeous food blog
, and started longing for a trip to italy. cousin emily’s wedding in sorrento this summer can’t come soon enough!
- poor teddy coughed and coughed, and a call to the vet confirmed the poor lamb has kennel cough :( i’ll be picking up some antibiotics for him tomorrow, so he should be better in no time.
how was your sunday? :)