1. having the best nap ever after my last english and drama class performance on wednesday. as soon as it was done the exhaustion just washed over me like a wave, so i came home and slept for two hours straight. bliss!
2. playing dress-up with jase on tuesday night before bed. we were both kind of hysterical from tiredness, he put on one of my hats, looked like a dinner lady, and i laughed until i cried!
3. toasted pine nuts. i’m seriously addicted to them.
4. hearing from soldier joe, who returned back home from tour last night! we’re so happy he’s back safe and sound!
5. the lovely t shirts i’d been coveting in gap being reduced by more than fifty percent in a flash sale, and then arriving less than 24 hours after i ordered them! me and those tees were just meant to be.
6. having teeny cans of pepsi max in the fridge. they taste like summer!
7. netflix. it lets me watch trashy films like superbad during my daily work outs, and that’s pretty awesome.
8. rediscovering my love for glade’s spiced apple candle!
9. having treacle pudding for dessert on thursday. it reminded me of school days :)
10. the face teddy makes when he’s crunching carrots. it always looks as though he’s wearing ill-fitting dentures, and it makes me laugh so much!