1. seeing the sweetest old couple holding hands as they walked down the street. it brightened up my wednesday afternoon :)
2. having a duvet day yesterday, complete with endless episodes of gossip girl, homemade cookies and marmite spaghetti (sounds gross, tastes heavenly).
3. watching modern family. oh.my.goodness that show is funny!
4. being able to leave the house without a coat on!
5. catching ted with leaves stuck to both of his ears like a pair of fancy, dangly earrings!
6. having my little car cleaned! i’d almost forgotten that it’s supposed to be cream and shiny, and not brown and dusty…
7. listening to one direction. i don’t care what jason says about them being manufactured and rubbish and…(insert boring rant here) because i just love them!
8. celebrity juice being back on! i’ve missed listening to jason belly laugh whilst watching keith lemon!
9. fajitas. just because.
10. being in love. i’ve felt extra-specially, head over heels in love with jase this week, and it’s been pretty lovely :)