1. playing silly games with jason in the evenings, and laughing until my stomach hurts. i can’t recommend it highly enough!
2. buying pombear crisps for jason to have for lunch in the coming week. i bought them purely for my own amusement, because it makes me laugh to think of a man who owns his own company taking teddy bear-shaped snacks to work! ;)
3. learning to use my new lens. i’ve been making a real effort this week to really understand my camera and what it can do, and i’ve definitely made some progress! hurray! (oh, and massive thanks to the lovely rachel for her invaluable words of advice!)
4. cheese. and lots of it.
5. managing to miss the torrential rain by seconds yesterday, when ted and i came home from our walk.
6. productive rehearsals at university.
7. watching the pond rippling in the rain :)
8. tea. i love tea all the time, but this week it just tasted extra amazing.
9. wearing cardigans with sleeves that cover my hands.
10. kind words of encouragement about my little blog. they really do make my day :)