1. watching teddy play with jason’s cousin’s little girl last weekend. i thought i’d burst from the cuteness overload when they were playing hide and seek together, and she said to him ‘teddy, close your eyes and count to ten whilst i go and hide’!
2. seeing a ginormous snowflake land in ted’s fur early on in the week. it looked like the kind of snowflake you see in films! magic!
3. driving jason’s new car to university on thursday, whilst mine was being serviced. heated seats are the best thing since sliced bread. (something that didn’t make me happy though was the absurdly expensive prices fiat tried to charge me. 60 pounds for a new windscreen wiper blade? i think not.)
4. facetiming with my ma :)
5. the prospect of bringing my spring and summer clothes down from the loft this weekend! i’m telling myself that if i gradually start to dress for warmer weather, the sunshine will come along and back me up.
6. eating healthier foods. i’m not on a diet (far from it!) but making the choice to eat healthier foods during the week is making my body feel so much better!
7. having fresh flowers in the house :)
8. broccoli and stilton soup. i think it might be my all-time favourite.
9. reading vogue cover to cover.
10. toast with nutella. there’s something really special about being able to satisfy a chocolate craving at half past 8 in the morning!