1. having jase at home for the past few days. he’s walked ted countless times, brought me tea whilst i work, and made the house all spick and span. i’m so grateful for his help :)
2. finishing essays, and ticking them off my to-do list. it’s the most satisfying feeling!
3. the lovely librarian at my local library who helped me track down obscure books for my dissertation this week. she made me feel like matilda ;)
4. making plans for what i’m going to do with my little blog, once all my university work is done :)
5. walking all the way round virginia water lake with teddy and jase on tuesday. it was so nice to spot signs of spring (fingers crossed it’s on its way for real this time!) and enjoy the crisp weather.
6. waking up to sunshine! i’d forgotten how lovely it is to open the curtains to blue sky and clouds, instead of a sea of grey.
7. the sweet little dog who sits so patiently by my side whilst i work during the day.
8. finding my camera lens cap! it’s the second one i’ve lost and then found again in two weeks. there must be a nicer way to attach it to my camera than with that naff string though, right?
9. looking forward to doing an easter egg hunt this weekend. jase made me one the first year we got together, so now it’s a silly annual tradition! memorable egg-hiding places have been in the letter box, on top of the shower head, and in the tumble dryer…
10. making plans for the summer. on my list so far? learn how to make ice cream, go strawberry picking, and visit the zoo!