1. meeting up with the lovely tabitha from scared toast! she is an absolute doll! :) a doll, and also a terrible influence when it comes to shopping, so i’m now poor. bummer.
2. giving up my phone in the evenings. i mentioned before that i’d decided to try and be less screen-focused, but i never realised quite how liberating it would feel. i love it!
3. watching the heron make his daily visit to our pond, along with a male and a female duck! we’ve got our fingers crossed for ducklings being born this spring!
4. seeing a man on the tube in town last week cradling a very shiny silver teapot on his lap. i love the special kinda crazy you find in london ;)
5. reading blogs. sometimes focusing so much on writing my own little blog (and taking pictures, and photoshopping, and coming up with ideas…) means i forget how much i love reading other people’s. this week i’ve taken some time to read through a few of my favourites, and it’s reminded me why i fell in love with this strange little online world in the first place :)
6. planning a little giveaway for my blog’s one year anniversary. i know it’s still a couple of months away, but i do like to think ahead!
7. cadbury’s mini eggs. i love them so.
8. spending time with my mum :)
9. fried gnocchi. i’m addicted.
10. remembering happy times with my grandma. a couple of times in the past few days the most vivid and tangible memories of her have come flooding into my mind, and it’s been just wonderful. she’s felt so close this week, and i’m grateful :)