42. i’ve can hear like a bat. though not literally, of course.
43. roses are my favourite flower.
44. from the ages of 16 to 18, i probably brushed my hair about twenty times total. i liked the messy look, and thought that not brushing it the best way to achieve it. turns out, it’s actually just the best way to achieve dreadlocks.
45. in junior school i decided that my best friend grace’s handwriting was nicer than mine, so i copied it. my handwriting is still a shoddy version of hers.
46. i’m terrible at telling the time.
47. right before bed when i was little, my grandma used to hold my hands and bounce me up and down on the bed whilst we sang silly, made up songs. jason is adamant that this pre-bed excitement is the reason i can now be full of energy right up until i get into bed, and then fall asleep immediately as soon as my head hits the pillow.
48. i’ve never dyed my hair.
49. my favourite book is ‘little women’, by louisa may alcott.
50. if i had been a boy, my mum would have named me max!