32. i hate being drunk, and don’t like the taste of alcohol at all.
33. when i was really little, i remember thinking that being able to peel a grapefruit (tricky old things) was the height of maturity and skill. i aimed low, it seems ;)
34. i also used to think that when you popped a video (that’s what came before dvds, my younger readers ;) into the video player it sent a message to a little man in a room saying ‘please play sesame street christmas special’ or whatever, and then he pushed a button and it started to play on your telly!
35. i like my steaks rare.
36. i’m allergic to shellfish.
37. until last year, i didn’t own a single nail polish or eyeshadow. then i discovered beauty blogs, and said goodbye to my bank balance…
38. my birthday falls on the cusp of sagittarius and capricorn star signs.
39. i once served russell crowe when i was working as a waitress in a fancy hotel. he heard me click my neck, and recommended i see a chiropractor. #claimtofame
40. i don’t like cream, or full fat milk, or the taste of butter, or custard. yuck.