1. writing yesterday’s rambly blog post. it feels like such a long time since i just sat down and wrote like that, and i enjoyed it so much!
2. the vsco camera app. it’s brilliant!
3. throwing snowballs for teddy to chase at the park. his look of confusion when they land and disappear amongst the rest of the snow makes me laugh every single time!
4. reading through my new favourite food blog, joy the baker. it’s stunning.
5. bagels. they’re on my mental list of things i need to buy more frequently.
6. homeland homeland homeland. jason and i are watching the last episode of season one this evening, and i’m so excited!
7. breakfasts of honey and pecan granola, blueberries, and natural yoghurt.
8. jason’s new haircut. it makes him look even more handsome than normal! :)
9. being almost able to tick january off my ‘only five months left until university ends’ chart!
10. having ted curl up on my feet when i’m sitting on the sofa :) i do so love that little man.