1. i used to be super super flexible. now i’m just that girl who *used* to be super flexible, and thinks she’s still got it. (i don’t)
2. i have a phobia of repeating textured patterns, like the insides of pomegranates and rashes and clusters of insect eggs. even the word ‘clusters’ makes my throat feel a bit funny. blurgh.
3. i really like reading the same books over and over. i find their familiarity comforting :)
4. i loathe black pepper. i can’t think of anything worse than sprinkling those little satan flakes onto my food!
5. my hands are absurdly small. bracelets slide right off my wrists, and i can almost never find rings that fit! it is rubbish!
6. i’m atrocious at remembering/understanding song lyrics, so i pretty much just make up my own. it’s a constant source of hilarity for jason ;)
7. i only like to eat bananas when they’re really green, with no brown spots at all.
8. when i was little, i sprained my wrist by trying to pull off my shirt without undoing the button on the cuff.
9. in the battle of sweet vs savoury, i’ll back savoury all the way!
10. i can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. as soon as i lay down on my front, i’m asleep! it’s quite the talent! ;)