1. spending time with my favourite littl’un yesterday afternoon :)
2. remembering this hilarious mid-sleep conversation with jason!
3. having a fish and chip takeaway for dinner on thursday. yum. do you know, when my ma has fish and chips she removes the batter from the fish, and doesn’t eat it? like, what is that about?!
4. finding the perfect slouchy cardigan in topshop last weekend. it’s a chunky knit, drapes in all the right places, and it the ideal ‘wear me with anything’ sandy colour. i’m in love!
5. handing in essays. nothing more satisfying, in my mind!
6. looking forward to starting to watch ‘the tudors’ this weekend. i’ve been toying with the idea of downloading it for a while, but after charlotte’s glowing recommendation and tip off that it’s available on lovefilm, i was sold!
7. getting to know readers of cider with rosie via twitter :) makes me a v happy lady!
8. making late night, pre-bedtime treats with jason :) wednesday night was all about vanilla icecream, topped with cranberries, pistachios, and white chocolate. having a sort of midnight feast made me feel like a child at a sleepover, and i loved it!
9. watching teddy fall head over heels in love with my friend’s chocolate labrador minty yesterday afternoon. minty accepted ted’s over enthusiastic cuddling, jumping, and general rowdy puppy behaviour without complaint, and it was pretty adorable to watch!
10. seeing that snow is being forecast for sometime in the next few days! *fingers crossed*