1. finally having new floor in the kitchen and hall! it’s beautiful beautiful beautiful, and i’m so happy! and also, super impressed once again by jason’s diy-ing skills. that man is talented.
2. watching teddy slipping and sliding down the hall. sometimes he does cartoon running, where his legs are moving but he’s not actually going anywhere. it makes us laugh a lot!
3. looking forward to my birthday tomorrow! at times in the past week i’ve panicked about having to get through my first birthday without my grandma, but i’m determined to enjoy turning 22 as much as she’d want me to :)
4. working out each morning after ted and i get back from our walk. it feels so good to get my body moving again.
5. although having said that, having a big tin of celebrations in the house has made me a very happy girl indeed! milky way anyone? sorry, i ate them all.
6. ted’s shifty face when i caught him sleeping on the sofa last night!
7. bribing myself to crack on with essay writing. ‘just write 250 words, then you can make some christmas biscuits. just another 200, then a lovely hot bath.’ it works a treat!
8. having a make up free week. i can practically hear my skin saying ‘thank you!’
9. i never thought i’d say this, but i’m so happy, ecstatic even, to have our washing machine plumbed back in from this evening! it’s been sat in our living room all week so jase could put the new flooring down in the kitchen, and our laundry pile is threatening to take over our entire bedroom…
10. watching the sun rising in the mornings, when i’m out walking with teddy. such a lovely way to start each day.