image credit: found via pinterest, originally from first time fancy blog
- i found this quote yesterday on pinterest. isn’t it gorgeous? my soul kind of said that too, when i met jase for the first time :) reading things like this make me remember how lucky i am to be in love.
- guess what? i just handed in my first essay of third year! granted, it was unassessed so not hugely important, but considering how many times in the past few months i’ve cried to jason about hating my course and wanting to give up, i’m pretty proud of myself :) i can’t rest on my laurels for long though, since i’ve another two essays (7000 words in total, sob!) to write over christmas. eek!
- speaking of christmas, how are you all getting on with your christmas shopping? i’m planning a little shopping trip in the next day or so to pick up a few last bits, and then i’m pretty much sorted! jason and i will getting our christmas tree this saturday and, needless to say, i’m super excited! picking out a tree is one of my favourite parts of christmas, and i am so looking forward to filling our little house with twinkling lights and the smell of pine. last year was our first christmas in our house, so we had to buy all our decorations from scratch. jason gave me his credit card, and let me loose in the christmas department of our local garden centre…one massive credit card bill later, he realised his mistake ;) still, they’re an investment! right?!
- i’ve just rediscovered nesquick chocolate milkshake powder. so childish, so delicious!
- teddy and i have found ourselves getting into a lovely little daytime routine lately- we wake early, head up to the park for a romp with his dogfriends, and then come home for a snooze (usually just him, but sometimes me as well)…then we potter around and do chores/blog/university work during the rest of the day, before taking another little trip to the park to catch up with the other pups. it’s pretty mellow, and we like it :)
- oh, and speaking of ted and the park, that dog has turned me into a litter picker. seriously, i spend so much time removing plastics bags, old socks, and bottle lids from ted’s mouth and putting them in the nearest bin, the council should really start paying me a wage.
on wednesday i was listening to: off to the races, by lana del ray, watching: jamie oliver’s best ever christmas, eating: this egg sandwich. it’s amazing, and you should all make one immediately! ;)