- ted walked super nicely on the lead when we went out for stroll
- the pretty flowers and candle on the dining table made a nice little spot to sit and attempt some university work in :)
- i remembered my way round the campus library without too much fruitless aisle-wandering
- my throat seems finally to have stopped feeling raw, so i could enjoy my favourite citrus squash again
- the empty yankee candle jar i put in the dishwasher came out sparkly clean, and is now holding my lipsticks just perfectly :)
-ted’s poorly tum seems to finally be better (touch wood!) and so we’re able to give him proper food again instead of plain boiled rice. he couldn’t be happier!
things that were not so nice about yesterday:
- the bp garage on my way home from uni had run out of my favourite cheese and onion pasties, so i bought a ‘breakfast pasty’ instead which was just plain yuck.
- i realised how shockingly poor my concentration is.
- o2 haven’t switched my old number to my new phone yet, so i still have two phones on the go! it’s pretty confusing.
tell me, how was your monday? :)