i love taking ted for walks, and watching him discover the joys of splashing through puddles (i think he’s going to be a swimmer!)
1. hearing jason tell his mum that he couldn’t have got through this week without me. this was jason’s first week in charge of his new company, and it’s been a toughie. super early starts, a hefty commute, and an overwhelming amount of learning to do. i’ve been working super hard to support him, and it’s so so lovely to be appreciated :) i do love that man.
2. watching a tornado of leaves swirling round the park yesterday afternoon
3. the tuft of hair on teddy’s head that just refuses to lie flat. it melts my heart :)
4. leisurely trips round waitrose. my mum’s trying to convince me to shop online, but i just find mooching round the supermarket so therapeutic!
5. original bbc dramas. jase and i just finished watching ‘hunted’, and it was uh-mazing.
6. finally finding this year’s copy of the good housekeeping christmas cookbook magazine! i loved last year’s and made so many of the recipes- can’t wait to get cracking on this year’s batch!
7. watching ted waiting for jason to come home in the evenings. from about five thirty pm he lingers in the hallway keeping one eye on the front door, and almost explodes with excitement when he hears jason’s key in the lock. it’s pretty much the sweetest thing i’ve ever seen :)
8. new favourite breakfast combination: natural greek style yoghurt, fresh blueberries and a drizzle of golden syrup. yum!
9. listening to the heavy rain falling when we went up to bed last night. nothing’s more relaxing in my book.
10. planning a christmas shopping trip with grace in london on the first of december, followed by a girly sleepover complete with popcorn, face masks, and our favourite will ferrell movies. i can’t wait!