1. being on half term :) my university hours aren’t all that strenuous at the best of times, but it has been nice to have a week off even so!
2. my new dressing gown. it’s the cosiest thing i’ve ever worn, and i don’t know how i ever got on without it!
3. uniqlo jeggings. i bought them on saturday in westfield and they are honestly incredible. i love my black ones so much i actually ordered an identical second pair as back up! they’re that good!
4. ted falling asleep in the car on the way from walks :) so sweet!
5. buying advent calendars for jason and i! we didn’t have them last year and it was rubbish, so this year we each have a sweet little cadburys one, hurray!
6. getting into a little lazy morning routine: up early, take ted for a brisk walk through the woods, then home for a leisurely bath with a lovely lush butterball. blissful :)
7. finally making a dent in my christmas shopping! my sister’s christmas and birthday presents are sorted (her birthday is 21st dec, the day before mine!) and it’s such a relief to feel like i’m getting organised!
8. looking forward to a family meal out tonight with my cousins, sister, ma, and jase :)
9. drinking my favourite naked green machine smoothie to help fight off this stupid cold. it tastes so much better than lemsip!
10. heading closer and closer towards my blog’s six ‘monthiversary’! how has six months passed by already? i’m pretty happy with this little patch of internet :)