1. a late night icecream date with my ma and sister yesterday evening :)
2. watching ted greet his doggy friend sadie at the park! she’s a huge two year old retriever, and our boy’s pretty smitten with her!
3. finally getting rid of my silly cold! i’d forgotten how great breathing out of my nose is! ;)
4. going out for pizza with jason on wednesday. midweek dinners out feel super indulgent, don’t they?
5. waving my cousin off on her travels. it was sad to say goodbye for six whole months, but i’m so excited for her to be going off on an adventure!
6. the first batch of christmas presents arriving through the front door. it’s the most satisfying feeling!
7. muji spiced fig and berry candles. my ma was burning one last night, and it smells exactly like christmas trees! amazing!
8. teddy’s guilty face when i catch him on the sofa! it’s pretty hard to act stern and not laugh ;)
9. my first starbucks gingerbread latte of the season. jason’s sister nat introduced me to them when we were in canada two years ago, and i’ve been addicted ever since!
10. counting down the days until jason and i can start our advent calenders! i’m pretty over-excited about it ;)
image: found via pinterest, originally from observando
happy weekend, everyone!