1. teaching ted new tricks, like ‘roll over’ and ‘shake hands’- that dog is too smart for his own good!
2. homemade prawn and pea linguine :)
3. writing a letter to my brother joe, and knowing that our parcel should be arriving with him in afghanistan any day now.
4. finally getting round to reading last weekend’s paper!
5. wearing the lovely scarf rosie bought for me last christmas. note from editor: i promise i didn’t bribe jase to say that! ;)
6. taking a thermos mug full of coffee out on evening dog walks :)
7. not having to play rugby through the winter for the first time in about 20 years!
8. making rosie happy by completing her fancy new blog design, and also getting some peace and quiet now it’s all done ;) note from editor: rude! ;)
9. facetiming with rosie whilst i’m at work, and watching teddy headbutt the phone to try and get to me! :)
10. the prospect of cottage pie for dinner tonight. proper winter comfort food :)