- these past couple of days i’ve been watching endless episodes of ‘the delicious miss dahl’. each episode makes me want to run straight to the kitchen and start whipping up every one of her recipes. does anyone happen to know which of her recipe books accompanies the series? i’m determined to add it to my collection!
- jason’s been crazy thoughtful & lovely the past few days. he’s done every single one of the ‘night shifts’ with teddy, has sent me off for a nap whenever the bags under my eyes looked particularly heavy, and even left me to sleep in late this morning. he’s too good to me :)
- i’m busy putting together a list of wintery goods to bake this month! so far, it reads like this:
apple and cranberry chutney
caramelised onion chutney
roast chicken sunday lunch
- teddy’s growing at a rate of knots! in the past week or so he’s gone from looking like a puppy, to looking like a mini dog! how do they grow so fast?! his gentle eyes and soft curly ears just make me melt :) and ou i know the photo of us above is horrendously bleached and blurry, but i love it anyway.
- today i’ve been listening to (and shouting along to): labyrinth’s ‘earthquake’! i do love a good ‘rap along’ in the car ;) watching: nigellissima, eating: shortbread biscuits, looking forward to: my day off tomorrow!