1. being able to turn to wonderful food blogs like ‘smitten kitchen’ for inspiration, when i’m stuck for what to cook for dinner!
2. this one pan breakfast dinner. it’s unhealthy and kinda dirty, and we loved it!
3. doing a first teeny tiny autumn shop! i’d forgotten how happy putting new clothes away in my wardrobe makes me!
4. gingerbread hot chocolate. cadbury’s hot chocolate + starbucks gingerbread syrup. sublime ;)
5. naps on the sofa :) i don’t know what it is about my new slippers, but every time i’ve sat on the sofa whilst wearing them i’ve fallen straight to sleep! they’re just too cosy for their own good!
6. jason making sure that i haven’t had to come home to an empty house once since alfie died, because he knew i would find it unbearably sad. he’s just the kindest man, and i’m very grateful :)
7. this is the nerdiest domestic thing, but folding and tidying away clean laundry makes me super happy!
8. the fruit salad (with lots of pineapple) from marks and spencer.
9. making jason tickling my arm/back/wrist! does anyone else far prefer this to massages, or is it just me?
10. having a go on the swings whilst babysitting yesterday! how did i ever forget how much fun the park is?!