1. the postman catching jason dancing and singing his little heart out in the kitchen! oh, how we laughed ;)
2. knowing that lovely readers of cider with rosie having been using, and enjoying my recipes! it gives me such a buzz!
3. shopping for chilly weather togs!
4. chocolate ring doughnuts from sainsbury’s. they’re not a patch on my beloved tim horton’s chocolate doughnuts (available in canada only, sob sob!) but they’re still pretty yummy!
5. my beautiful cousin emily getting engaged to her boyfriend james! so, so elated for them both!
6. pink grapefruit high juice from waitrose. so tangy and refreshing! also, jason hates it so i don’t have to share ;)
7. burning candles when i’m home during the day. it turns ‘alone-time’ into ‘me-time’, you know?
8. the friendly tabby cat who comes running to our front door whenever i open it. she makes my heart ache for my tilly and alfie, but it’s nice to have a little cat on hand to fuss a couple of times a day.
9. having a clever designer for a boyfriend, on hand to design blog adverts for me at the drop of a hat! even if he does grumble a bit when i decide on fifty million colour alterations ;)
10. keeping secrets…;)