1. having my all-time favourite soup for supper on wednesday- broccoli and stilton :) it’s the absolute best!
2. jason treating me to a bottle of models own nude beige nail varnish :)
3. handing in my resignation at work, eek! i’ve always planned to finish work before i get well and truly bogged down in my final year of university, but it still feels like a scary and exciting step!
4. playing silly games with jason, like the ‘guess which celebrity’s name you’ve got written on a post-it on your forehead’ game. i always end up laughing until i can’t breathe!
5. deciding that my ‘new season’ resolution for autumn/winter is to come up with new alternative ways to wear the clothes i already own, by layering them in unusual ways.
6. whipping jason up a lovely nourishing homemade supper when he comes home exhausted from work makes me really really happy :)
7. rediscovering the joys of toffee crisp chocolate bars. oh.so.good.
8. being super productive and ticking things off my holiday prep to-do list.
9. listening to the rain pouring and the wind howling outside, whilst sitting cosy on my bed with a cup of tea. it’s my happy place!
10. stepping into my fourth year of being with jason has made me happiest of all :)
today, jason and i have been together for three happy years. we made august 17th our official anniversary because it was the day, way back in 2009, that we had our first proper dinner date, our first kiss, and it was the first time that i realised i was falling head over heels for this handsome fellow ;) i’ve never been as happy in all my life as i am with jason, and i’m pretty proud of the strong relationship that we’ve built between us since that first date. here are some silly things i’ve learnt about the man i’m lucky enough to call my boyfriend over the past three years…
happy three years, my wonderful, quirky, handsome, hilarious man. i wonder what the next year will bring us? :)