1. repeating over and over the mantra ‘fortune favours the brave’ during scary moments of the past week :)
2. being home with my handsome man and tiny alfie.
3. the new autumnal copy of waitrose food magazine, hurray!
4. being introduced to the wonderful blog ‘nat the fat rat’ by my lovely lovely readers! nat’s blog is just delightful, and she comes across as such a kind soul.
5. the weather getting chillier and stormier by the day!
6. listening to jason howl with laughter at keith lemon’s ‘celebrity juice’! the programme itself does make me chuckle, but seeing jase laugh until he has tears in his eyes is the best!
7. seeing both my best friends in the same week! this happens once in a blue moon, and it’s always so lovely :)
8. also, my grace is going to be commuting to university next year (just like i do!) and so that means we’ll be living about two minutes away from one another all year…i sense this may have a negative impact on our university work ;)
9. managing to get through the summer on an insanely reduced ‘i’ve run out of student finance money’ budget! yay! the first studenty payday for this academic year is dangling before me like a carrot now ;) roll on september 24th!
10. coming home from holiday on saturday to find that my anniversary flowers from the previous week were still alive, well and scenting the house beautifully! (also, coming home to find that jason had emptied the fridge of all food, and filled it with beer instead made me laugh a lot! boys, tut tut ;)