1. an impromptu brownie bakeathon on wednesday afternoon with jo :) even just five minutes in the company of that lovely lady makes me happy x100. she makes me laugh until my stomach hurts!
2. alfie coming home safe and sound on wednesday morning after being gone for hours on end. after losing our other beautiful little cat tilly in march, i’ve had to work hard not to panic every time alfie leaves the house. in fact, it’s been an effort to keep from blocking up the catflap and keeping alfie tucked up safe in the house 24 hours a day! thanks to the lovely people of twitter for sending positive vibes our way, i really appreciated it :)
3. in the same vein, chatting to some wonderful people on twitter this week has made me super happy.
4. the feeling of jason’s hair when it’s just been cut. especially the really short buzzed bit at the back that’s all fluffy-spiky. that’s my favourite ♥
5. domino’s pizza. yum. we salute you.
6. sunshine! and more importantly, the sun shining on days i wasn’t in work!
7. shopping for a super duper posh new camera! if all goes well (i.e. unless the taxman decides to not be my friend) i’ll be buying a canon eod 600d on saturday and it’ll be arriving on tuesday! in true standard geeky style, i’m already reading everything about photography i can lay my hands on! who doesn’t love a new project, right? :)
8. august being just round the corner, with all the promise a new month brings.
9. using up all the vegetables in the fridge, and not letting a single one go to waste. hurray!
10. the beautiful spot we’re lucky enough to live in has made me smile every day this week. i just can’t tell you how much i love pottering barefoot round the pond in the sunshine! jo and i sat out and ate brownie batter from the bowl on wednesday, and it was pretty much the best thing ever :)